Nestled between the Mediterranean and Estérel mountain range in the Bay of Cannes, Mandelieu-La Napoule offers a privileged setting for leisure or business activities in the heart of the French Riviera.
- The Lérins islands, a unique haven of peace and history, combining the mysteries of the iron mask with the tranquillity of the Cistercian monks.
- The illustrious Croisette, its prestigious brands, its luxury palaces and its sandy beaches.
- Le Suquet, the old city of Cannes, with an unbeatable view, its Provencal markets, the old port.
- The world famous Film Festival in May, the firework displays, the Plages Electroniques in Summer
- The remarkable and brand new Musée Bonnard located in the historic centre of Le Cannet, in the former Hôtel Saint-Vianney near the Hôtel de Ville du Cannet.
- The village of Mougins, on its hill, a village of artists (Picasso, Picabia) and gastronomy.
- The Château de Mouans-Sartoux, dedicated to concrete art. The town hosts the world renowned book festival in October.
- The forest park of San Peyre, and its dazzling view over the sea, the islands, the Massif de l’Estérel and Le Tanneron, and finally the summits of the Mercantour.
- The red rocks of Théoule and the coastal route overlooking the small creaks of the Massif de l’Estérel.
- The golf courses of Mandelieu and elsewhere, where you can practice your swing between mimosas and umbrella pines.
- The Château de La Napoule, built by the sea, has become the original Fondation Henri Clews with its “Remarkable Garden”.
- The Route du Mimosa, a tourist activity recommended from January to March, is a chance to enjoy the delights of the Côte in the winter.